In a Phase I trial, researchers show that neural stem cells transplanted into humans can differentiate and begin producing myelin.
- Cellular response to micropatterned growth promoting and inhibitory substrates (biomedcentral.com)
- New way to grow neural stem cells may accelerate therapy development for brain injuries and disease (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Impact of Morphometry, Myelinization and Synaptic Current Strength on Spike Conduction in Human and Cat Spiral Ganglion Neurons (plosone.org)
- Quantity, not just quality, in new brain scan method (rdmag.com)
- Researchers apply brainpower to understanding neural stem cell differentiation (sciencedaily.com)