Researchers from the University of Minnesota, Mayo Clinic, and University of Toronto have successfully shown that a new method for targeting mutated cells could create a major breakthrough in a personalized medicine approach to treat cancer.
- Personalized Medicine Market Analysis (prweb.com)
- New approach may improve personalized cancer treatments (medicalnewstoday.com)
- How can the human genome map help you right now? Mayo Clinic lists 10 ways (medcitynews.com)
- Quintiles’ personalized medicine study looks at how to make it fast yet effective (medcitynews.com)
- Researchers discover new approach to improve personalized cancer treatments (eurekalert.org)